DENTAL IMPLANTS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
What is a Dental Implant? A precision-made titanium screw that is anchored into your jawbone where it serves as a post for a custom-made tooth crown. Once integrated into the bone, implants are the most reliable and predictable form of restoration for missing teeth.
- To replace single or multiple missing teeth without grinding down or destroying neighboring teeth.
- To support a dental bridge for the replacement of multiple missing teeth.
- To anchor dentures in order to increase stability and reduce gum tissue irritation.
Dental Implants Benefits:
- Stronger, more durable and have a much higher success rate than traditional bridges and dentures.
- Proven to prevent bone loss and avoid further damage to your remaining natural teeth.
- Comfort and convenience.
- Indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Eat the foods you love.
Dental Implants Procedure:
The implant procedure takes place over two sittings. First, a titanium thread is inserted into the cavity left by your removed tooth. Three to six months later – after your implant successfully anchors in your jaw – a beautiful custom crown will be placed.
Success Rates for Dental Implants:
90% for upper jaw and a 95% for lower jaw implants, based on figures over five years. Upper jaw implants have a higher risk of failure because the bone is less dense than the lower jaw, making successful implantation potentially more difficult to achieve.
If you have missing teeth, book your appointment today for a dental implant in downtown Toronto, at our dental office located in the PATH between the Exchange Tower and First Canadian Place.